Requirements for advertising materials
- Text, images, prelanding/landing of the push notification campaign should be relevant to each other and to the ad offer.
- Fraud is strictly prohibited. For push-notifications, the wording "You won!", "You have a million in your account" and others are not allowed. Sponsored surveys are strictly prohibited.
- Fake messages "You've got (1) new message", "(1) message from A...", "Your gift is ready" are forbidden.
- Erotic images, partially or fully naked people, images of sexual acts and imitation of genitals in erection are forbidden. Adult dating without age verification on the prelanding page is prohibited. It is forbidden to use words "penis", "cock" and etc. in push notification text.
- Propaganda of terrorism, extremism, religious organizations (or any officially banned organizations), calls for military actions, arms sales, trafficing, prostitutions and so on are prohibited.
- Advertising of medicinal products is prohibited. Either advertising any type of distribution of alcoholic products is prohibited.
- System notifications are prohibited, such wording in creative and offers are not allowed: "1 update of Android", "564 virus detected", etc. Using "may be" is allowed.
- Strictly forbidden to use scary elements in the offers and the creatives, the texts from the category "Your phone is blowing up", vibration, nonreclosable windows, etc.
- Subscibes on push-notifications are prohibited. Subscribes on clickunder offers are strictly forbidden.
- Auto downloading soft or APK are prohibited. Offers containing malware files will be rejected.
- Strictly forbidden to mention the names and logos of government agencies, TV-channels, political figures in case of misinformation about financing or participation.
- Shock content is strictly prohibited: disgusting, repulsive, scary images - both in the offers and in the creatives.
Cloacking on prohibited content is stricly forbidden. Violation of the following rule will lead to an immediate ban of the account with no refund.
The administration of the advertising network reserves the right to reject any advertising campaigns without explaining the reasons.
This list of rules is not complete. The administration reserves the right at its own discretion to change or supplement the rules at any time without prior and subsequent notice.
The Administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or supplement the rules at any time without prior and subsequent notice.